Calling all fitness professionals, exercise physiologists and physiotherapists: help Tasmanians live longer and stronger!
The Living Longer Living Stronger program aims to improve the health and wellbeing of older Tasmanians through strength and balance training.
- Ensure you are choosing the right state or territory course for you (this is the Tasmanian course). This affects your practical attendance.
- Includes Foundation Course, Online Training modules and Practical (in-person) workshop.
- You are required to work through the courses in order.
- Go at your own pace – you can pick up where you left off, any time.
- Approved by Fitness Australia for 14 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
Substantial discount for a limited time
For a limited time, we are offering a substantially reduced course fee during the roll out of the program in Tasmania, so the course is amazing value for money! To take advantage of the discounted pricing, please use this coupon code: SPECIALOFFERTAS
Register for the practical workshop component of the course
The multimode delivery of the course involves online learning through our learning management system (COTA Learning) and a one day face-to-face practical session delivered in Hobart or Launceston, Tasmania.
Available workshop dates are detailed on the COTA Tasmania website. Please book your place at a workshop well in advance, as spots can fill up quickly. Registrations close one week prior to each workshop, to ensure that all participants have enough time to complete the online component prior to attending the workshop, as it’s foundational material that we build on during the workshop and sets the scene for the practical assessment.